brenda's blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Around Christmas time a teacher from Wyoming Valley West Middle School (Mollie Gurgal) sent me letters and cards to send to Iraq! I sent them to Capt. Jeffrey Jablonski. He is from Fort Lewis. He is with Hawk Troop, 2nd Squadron Unit. Well Capt. Jeffrey Jablonski sent a certificate of appreciation and a letter to the students. Here are some pictures of me and Sgt. 1st Class Christopher Mullings presenting the certificate to the school. The Voice (newspaper) was there too!

Mollie Gurgal's class.



Mollie Gurgal & Sgt. 1st Class Mullings.




Sgt. 1st Class Mullings answering questions.

I got another letter a coupe of days ago from Capt. Jeffrey Jablonski thanking me for sending him a copy of the newspaper. He said that he was going to see Brian in a couple of weeks. He also said that he was going to "talk" to Brian about his not being able to drive! When I sent the cards and letters to Jeffrey I didn't even know that he knew Brian! Lets make sure that we keep sending letters and care packets to Brian and his guys!





2 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger Aileen said...

    You go Girl !

     
  • At 9:35 PM , Blogger Linda Scafidi said...

    Very nice. I know the troops like getting mail from home. And the care packages!!! Very great work you're doing Brenda!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home